Mobility Strategy consulting to improve your implementation
Are you thinking that you need to “take your business mobile” but don’t know where to start? Maybe you are concerned about information security or what’s the right device/software for your business? Perhaps you are unsure of what aspects of your business could be transformed by effective use of mobile devices?
What’s the data issue that is impacting your business?
It all starts with a business process issue that is impacting productivity and profitability. These are some of the issues that many businesses and organisations share ?
- It takes too long for me to get access to information that’s captured on paper and someone still needs to enter it
- The quality of my data suffers because either data isn’t captured in a structured way or it isn’t captured completely
- It’s costing me a lot of time and money to deal with my field staff – phone calls for information, driving back to base or couriering of information
- I’ve given my field staff mobile devices but we aren’t using them effectively, they need to be online all the time using up data.
Any of this sound like you?
There are many questions and although we may not have all the answers, we have been successfully consulting on, and implementing mobility, since 2007 and have a wealth of experience in working with organisations that have “gone mobile” from PNG Health sites to Australian, Malaysian and NZ locations.
We offer a service that we believe will add value to your business. Although the AMS platform has been developed so that customers are able to simply design, build and maintain their own applications, we understand that it can be difficult to know where to start.
Where to start?
“Why” is a good first question. You know your business best, but we can help you to identify those areas of your business that could be transformed with the right approach to mobility. “What” is involved – well we know all about that. “How” are we going to do this? Well obviously using the flexibility of the AMS platform.
AMS offers this service to ensure that you get the most out of the platform. You will need robust information to manage your implementation and to monitor your ongoing usage. Mobility is at the one time familiar – because it has become a ubiquitous part of life – and different – because it is a new component in your information technology mix.
In an enterprise implementation there are many “unknowns”. You can reasonably anticipate that data will be validated at the point of entry and received into your enterprise more quickly than through traditional data entry. What is harder to anticipate, is how different people respond to going mobile, and how mobility itself will change and challenge your enterprise.
The AMS 3 Step approach
- Defining your business drivers by identifying your reasons & needs for adopting mobility
- Planning a successful Implementation & Ongoing Usage: Vision, Planning and Governance
- Ensuring a successful Implementation through an ongoing “working with” approach that is characterised by inclusive team behaviours, clear and timely communication and acceptance of accountabilities.
This work is done through extensive conversations and workshops. All plans and processes are documented so that as the usage of the platform expands throughout your enterprise, there is consistency and security around both design and usage. Simply, with AMS you get a single infrastructure to create and manage multiple mobile processes.
The outcome is an ongoing partnership to ensure that the adoption of the AMS platform generates successful outcomes for your enterprise.
First up, contact us to talk it through. This can all be done online.
Ruth Bruce, Kinross Group, Director
Change Management and Mobility Implementation Specialist
30 years experience in successfully managing organisations through change.
Email: email@example.com Skype: ruthbeverlybruce Mobile: +6421547346