Powerful mobile forms software case study for Provine. Learn more about how mobile forms software benefited Provine to achieve their business goals.
Powerful Mobile Forms Software in the Vineyard
“The possibilities are limitless…”
A vineyard labouring company has taken the leap from pen and paper to tablets. And although cost and staff buy-in were major challenges to overcome, efficiency gains and data accuracy have made the upgrade worthwhile.
Provine is an agri-business based in Marlborough, New Zealand, one of the world’s premier wine growing region. Provine supply all labour to vineyards for maintenance, new developments and harvesting.
Provine wanted to be a lot more accurate and bring the business forward. In particular they wanted IT to do a lot of the work for them.
The goals were to:
- Reduce staff hours involved in processing manual timesheets
- Reduce time spent doing spreadsheets
- Improve the accuracy of information for payroll
- Gain/maintain competitive edge in the market
Benefits of Powerful Mobile Forms Software
- One employee less in the office
- Freed up one complete day for Ken, the owner of the business
- Allowed Ken to work on his business not in his business
Going Mobile with Powerful Mobile Forms Software
“It’s exciting – opens up a whole new world. So many others things I want to do. The possibilities are limitless. “
Ken Prouting – Owner
Exerts from this have been taken from from the original article as featured in the Unlimited Magazine. Read the full article here >